Thank you for your interest in our website www.acschnitzer.shop and in our company, products and services. We at Kohl automobile GmbH are aware that the protection of your privacy is important to you when using our websites. Therefore, it goes without saying that we comply with the legal regulations on data protection. Furthermore, it is important to us that you as a customer always know when and how we collect and store which data from you and how we use it.
In the following we inform you about the collection and other processing (e.g. storage, retrieval, modification, forwarding) of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
If we process personal data within the framework of the use of our website or if we make use of commissioned service providers for individual functions, offers or services of our website with reference to data processing or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes, in particular which data are processed here. We also specify the intended storage period or in any case the defined criteria for the storage period and the relevant legal basis for the respective processing.
I. Name and address of the controller
The controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other national data protection legislation of the Member States as well as other data protection provisions is:
Kohl automobile GmbH
52078 Aachen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)241-5688 00
II. Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the controller is:
Kohl automobile GmbH, The Data Protection Officer, Neuenhofstraße 160, 52078 Aachen: Phone: +49 (0)241-5688 161. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
III. collection and storage of personal data as well as type, purpose, legal basis and duration of their use
§ 1 When visiting the website
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal access data in so-called server log files that your browser transmits to our server. The following data is collected within the framework of the server log files:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
This data is evaluated and subsequently discarded exclusively to ensure trouble-free operation of the site with regard to stability and security and to improve our offer. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Par. 1 S.1 lit. f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the aforementioned purposes for data collection.
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. Not affected by this are the IP addresses of the user or other data that enable the assignment of the data to a user. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
§ 2 When using further services, functions and offers of our website
In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services, offers and functions that you can use if you are interested, in particular our online shop. As a rule, you must provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply. The services, offers and functions are described below.
(1) Online shop
The data collected by you within the framework of the conclusion of the contract will be used to fulfil and process your order. Required information for the execution of the contract is marked separately, further information is voluntary. The data will only be passed on to third parties if this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit b of the GDPR (cf. also Section V. of this data protection declaration).
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. b of the GDPR, as the processing of the data is necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of the contract.
We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years.
You can voluntarily create a customer account through which we can store your data for future purchases. When creating a corresponding account, the data you provide will be stored revocably. You can delete your customer account at any time. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a of the of the GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
We will only store and process your data for advertising purposes if you have given your prior consent. If you no longer agree to the use of your data for advertising purposes, you can object to this at any time; we will then block your data for this purpose.
(2) Contact form
When you contact us via our enquiry form, the data you voluntarily provide (your e-mail address, your first and last name and, if applicable, telephone number and address) will be stored by us in order to answer your question. E-mail address is required, all other information is voluntary. The answer will be sent by e-mail or, if specified, by telephone number.
The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a and b) of the GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent or for answering your inquiry.
The data arising in this context will be deleted after your request has been dealt with or we will limit the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
IV. Information disclosure
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (1) (a) of the GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f of the GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c of the GDPR, and
- this is permitted by law and is required by Art. 6 Para.1 S.1 b of the GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b of the GDPR is the legal basis for the transfer of the data to the following third parties, as this is necessary for the processing of the contractual relationship with you in the cases mentioned:
- Passing on your payment data to our house bank.
- Passing on your name and address to the transport company, usually DHL.
- For order processing when paying via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal, we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal") within the framework of payment processing. PayPal reserves the right to conduct a credit check for the payment methods direct debit via PayPal or "purchase on account" via PayPal. PayPal uses the result of the credit check with regard to the statistical probability of non-payment for the purpose of deciding on the provision of the respective payment method. The credit report may contain probability values (so-called score values). Insofar as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they have their basis in a scientifically recognised mathematical-statistical procedure. Among other things, address data is included in the calculation of the score values. For further information on data protection law, including information on the credit agencies used, please refer to PayPal's data protection declaration: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- In the case of payment by Sofortüberweisung, the payment data is forwarded to Sofort GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, as part of the payment process. Further information on data protection can be found in the Sofortüberweisung data protection declaration at https://www.sofort.com/ger-DE/datenschutzerklaerung-sofort-gmbh/.
- In the case of payment via "Amazon Pay", payment processing is carried out via the payment service provider Amazon Payments Europe s.c.a., 5 Rue Plaetis, L-2338 Luxembourg (hereinafter: "Amazon Payments"), to whom we pass on the information you provided during the ordering process, together with information about your order, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. Your data will only be passed on for the purpose of payment processing with the payment service provider Amazon Payments and only insofar as it is necessary for this purpose. You can obtain further information about the data protection provisions of Amazon Payments at the following Internet address: https://pay.amazon.com/de/help/201751600
§ 1 Scope of data processing
In order to make your visit to our website user-friendly and effective and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files which are stored on your device and which store certain settings and data for exchange with our system via your browser. Through the cookies, certain information flows to the place that places the cookie (here through us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer.
Please note that certain cookies are set as soon as you enter our website. This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Necessary/ Functional Cookies: These cookies are necessary to enable the operation of our website. These include, for example, cookies that allow you to log into the customer area or add something to your shopping basket.
- Transient cookies: These are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- Third-Party-Cookies: These cookies of some of our advertising partners help to make our website more interesting for you. For this reason, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website. These are temporary cookies that automatically delete themselves after the specified time. Cookies from partner companies are usually deleted after a few days or up to 24 months, in some cases even after several years. The cookies of our partner companies do not contain any personal data either. Pseudonym data is only collected under a user ID.
For more information about Analytical Cookies, see VI, and cookies for online advertising in VIII.
Cookie Consent with Usercentrics
This website uses Usercentrics' cookie-content technology to obtain your consent to the storage of certain cookies on your terminal equipment or to the use of certain technologies, and to document this consent in a manner consistent with data protection. The provider of this technology is Usercentrics GmbH, Rosental 4, 80331 Munich, Germany, website: https://usercentrics.com/ (hereinafter referred to as "Usercentrics").
When you enter our website, the following personal data is transferred to Usercentrics:
- Your consent(s) or the revocation of your consent(s)
- your IP address
- Information about your browser
- Information about your device
- Time of your visit to the website
Furthermore, Usercentrics stores a cookie in your browser in order to be able to allocate the consents granted to you or their revocation. The data collected in this way is stored until you request us to delete it, delete the Usercentrics cookie itself or until the purpose for which the data is stored no longer applies. Mandatory statutory storage obligations remain unaffected.
Usercentrics is used to obtain the legally required consent for the use of certain technologies. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO.
Further information on analytical cookies can be found under VI, and on cookies for online advertising in VIII.
VI. use of analysis tools
Web analysis services are used on our website for the purposes of demand-oriented design and advertising.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
We have activated the IP anonymisation function on this website. This will cause your IP address to be cut by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other countries party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set that prevents the collection of your data on future visits to this website.
The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Contract data processing
We have concluded a contract with Google for commissioned data processing and implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities for the use of Google Analytics.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the above-mentioned purposes.
VII. public relations
Use of Google Adwords Conversion
We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
These advertising media are delivered by Google via so-called "Ad Servers". For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as the insertion of ads or clicks by users, can be measured. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords stores a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (mark that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
These cookies enable Google to recognize your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an Adwords customer's website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. We do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. On the basis of these evaluations we can recognize which of the used advertising measures are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of advertising material; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and the further use of the data which are raised by the use of this tool by Google and inform you therefore according to our knowledge: By the integration of AdWords conversion Google receives the information that you called the appropriate part of our Internet appearance or clicked an announcement of us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google may associate your visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may obtain and store your IP address and link to other data.
You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies, you will not receive any ads from third-party providers; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser so that cookies are blocked by the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the "About Ads" self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently deactivating Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome in your browsers under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer in full.
Google Inc, 1600, Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California, 94043, USA; http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
VIII. Link to our social media presences
Our website contains links to our social media presences:
When you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the social network. Only if you click on the link and thereby reach our page of the corresponding social network, the provider of the social network receives the information that you have called the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under III. §1 of this declaration are transmitted. In the case of Facebook, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection, according to the respective provider in Germany. By clicking on the link, personal data will be transferred from you to the respective provider of the social network and stored there (for US-American providers in the USA). Since the provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the link via your browser's security settings.
We have no influence on the data collected and data processing processes, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the provider of the social network.
The provider of the social network stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for not logged in users) for the representation of demand-fair advertisement and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective provider of the social network as the person responsible for data protection. Through the links we offer you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the above-mentioned purposes.
The data transfer is independent of whether you have an account with the social network provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in, your data collected with us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the respective provider. If you click on the link and, for example, link to the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before clicking on the link, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile at the provider.
Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the provider of the social network can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. They will also provide you with further information about your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA (subsidiary of Google);
Flickr: Yahoo EMEA Limited, 5-7 Point Village, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1 Ireland; https://policies.yahoo.com/ie/de/yahoo/privacy/products/flickr/index.htm.
Instagram: Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, D04 X2K5, Irland
IX. your rights
If personal data is processed by you, you have the following rights towards us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access, Art. 15 of the GDPR:
You can ask the controller to confirm whether personal data concerning you will be processed by him or her.
If there is such processing, you can request information from the controller about the following:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data which are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed, in particular in the case of recipients in third countries or international organisations; in the latter cases, you may request to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer;
- the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if concrete information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
- Right to retification, Art. 16 of the GDPR:
You have a right of rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis the data controller if the personal data processed concerning you are incorrect or incomplete. The controller shall make the correction without delay.
- Right to erasure, Art. 17 of the GDPR:
1. a) Duty to delete
- The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You withdraw your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR (cf. Section XII) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR.
- The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
- The erasure of the personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data concerning you has been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
1. b) Information to third parties
If the data controller has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to delete it pursuant to Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform data processors who process the personal data that you as the data subject have requested the deletion of all links to this personal data or of copies or replications of this personal data.
1. c) Exceptions
The right to cancellation does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject; or
- for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health pursuant to Art. 9(2)(h) and (i) and Art. 9(3) DSGVO;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89(1) DSGVO, insofar as the right referred to in section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or
- for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing, Art. 18 of the GDPR:
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of personal data concerning you be restricted:
- you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) of the Data Protection Regulation (cf. Section XII) and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh your grounds.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may only be processed - apart from being stored - with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on grounds of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If you have obtained a processing restriction in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
- Right to notification, Art. 19 of the GDPR:
If you have exercised your right to have the data controller correct, delete or limit the processing, he/she is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
The controller shall have the right to be informed of such recipients.
- Right to data portability, Art. 20 of the GDPR:
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to pass this data on to another person in charge without obstruction by the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
- the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
- the processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one data controller to another data controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
Your right to cancellation remains unaffected.
The right to transferability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller.
- Right of object, Art. 21 of the GDPR
You have the right to object to the processing of data for advertising purposes on a case-by-case basis. For further information, please refer to Section XII of this data protection declaration.
- Right to withdraw consent under Data Protection Law:
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Please note that the revocation will only take effect in the future. The legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation is not affected.
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling, Art. 22 of the GDPR:
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing - including profiling - that has legal effect against you or significantly impairs you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
- is permissible under Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject and that legislation contains adequate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
- is done with your express consent.
In cases (1) and (3), the coontroller takes reasonable measures to protect your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to state his own position and to challenge the decision.
Furthermore, decisions based exclusively on automated processing may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1 of the GDPR, unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g of the GDPR applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, Art. 77 of the GDPR:
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data. You can lodge your complaint with the supervisory authority in the Member State where you reside, work or suspected infringement. The supervisory authority to which the complaint was lodged informs you as the complainant about the status and the results of the complaint, including the possibility of a legal remedy under Article 78 of the GDPR.
X. Right to object pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR
Right to object in a particular cases:
You have the right to object at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation to the processing of personal data relating to you, which is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e of the GDPR (data processing in the public interest) and Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR (data processing to protect the legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party); this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to object to the processing of data for advertising purposes
In individual cases we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, provided that it is associated with such direct advertising. If you object to the processing for direct advertising purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
The objection in the above-mentioned cases can be made form-free and should be addressed by telephone or, if possible, with the subject "objection" to:
Kohl automobile GmbH, The Data Protection Officer, Neuenhofstraße 160, 52078 Aachen: Phone: 0241-5688 161. Mail: email@example.com
XI. Data Security
We endeavour to store your personal data by using all technical and organisational means in such a way that they are not accessible to third parties. When communicating by e-mail, we cannot guarantee complete data security, so we recommend that you send confidential information by post.
This site uses TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests you send to us as a site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
We have carefully checked all information on the Internet pages of Kohl automobile GmbH. Despite all care a liability or guarantee for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the data cannot be taken over. This also applies to all other websites referred to by hyperlinks. Kohl automobile GmbH is not responsible for the content of websites reached via such a link. We reserve the right to make updates, changes or additions to the information and data provided.
This website contains hyperlinks to other sites. With the judgement of 12 May 1998, the Hamburg Regional Court ruled that by using hyperlinks, one may be held jointly responsible for the contents of the linked pages. However, according to the court, this can be prevented by an explicit dissociation from the linked pages. We check the linked pages carefully. However, websites are subject to constant change. For this reason, it is not possible for us to constantly check all links and the sites behind them. Hereby we dissociate ourselves expressly from all contents, which offend against valid right, decency, custom or moral. The responsibility for the contents of the pages, in picture, sound and writing, lies exclusively with the authors of the pages. We have no influence on the contents of the linked pages! If a page with content that contradicts the above provisions is brought to our attention, displayed or reported, we will immediately remove this page or a link to it.
This declaration applies to all pages of our website.
XIII. Legal Notice - Out-of-court settlement of disputes
Due to a legal obligation, we are obliged to inform you, irrespective of our participation in an alternative dispute resolution procedure, that the European Commission has established an online dispute resolution platform (OS) for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. You can find the platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
XIV. Notice according to § 36 VSBG
We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration body.
The structure and content of the Kohl automobile GmbH website are protected by copyright. The reproduction of information or data, in particular the use of texts, parts of texts or images requires the prior consent of Kohl automobile GmbH.